Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rites of Spring

I love my clotheslines. I love the way the clothes smell. I love that it's better for my clothes. I love that it's better for the environment. I really love that it's free and I love the almost zen effect of actually hanging everything on the line. It can not be rushed. It is simply done one item, one clothespin at a time.
I may not have access to the full clotheslines yet but I will use what I can get to without snow gear. To me there is nothing sweeter than sliding into bed with fresh sheets dried on the line. It's a slice of heaven at the end of a busy day.

1 comment:

  1. It was so windy here that I was afraid to hang anything for fear it would end up in my neighbor's yard. They are NOT friendly neighbors, so I didn't want to take the chance on losing my clothing forever.

    ReplyDelete